LoudPen
Okay, so the Pen Has Spoken post is always my chance to vent about my adventures in this world of blogging. As you all have seen and observed, my blogging has been very sporadic over the past month and a half. I took a break from blogging and it ended up lasting longer than it was supposed to. Oopps, my bad, mumsy made chilli for lunch. Sorry had to say that...quote from an episode of Martin.

But, really I was starting to get frustrated with lack of traffic, no ideas for new posts (at least on When the Page Comes to Life), and very little time. Between working two jobs, trying to freelance on the side, and write two posts a day, I was getting ready to fall out. So, when enough became enough, I decided I needed to get back up in it. Now, I'm almost ready to get back and be better than ever.

I'm going to come up with a plan to combine the LPE and WTP into one full blown blog, and the How to posts on WTP will simply be a weekly feature. Meaning, the blog is going to be redesigned (funds are becoming available), and I will implement all the changes into the one blog. Hopefully, this will drive some traffic my way. If not, then I'm going on vacay again. And for real...I might not come back.

The Pen Has Spoken.
0 Responses

Post a Comment