LoudPen
Sorry, paper chasers but, your gurl is taking a break from Blogging. I definitely will continue this blog, but, right now I just can't. I've lost a little bit of my fire and I don't how to regain it. So, for a little while (time TBA) I will not be posting on this blog.

I know that this is coming during the middle of my Aaliyah series, which I will definitely continue and finish, but, I need to take time to think and meditate in order to come back stronger than ever. Also, I am in the works of meeting with a blog designer to revamp the design and layout of the blog.

Once this happens, I plan to combine the LPE and WTP into one full blown blog. Okay, so that's enough of that. Be on the lookout for a brand new blog and a brand new pen.
2 Responses
  1. CareyCarey Says:

    Well Ms. Long Pen, I'll wait for your return. This blogging thang does take a load of energy and direction. Thanks for stopping by my spot with your words of encouragement.

    Even if you do not blog during your absence, you could stop by and holler. In fact, that's your homework assignment. Stop by and tell ol'careycarey that you are doing fine and while you are there you can drop a few words of wisdom ...okay.


  2. DAPQUEEN Says:

    dang! i'll wait, though.


Post a Comment